Thursday, August 18, 2011

First day of School Survival Kit

I walked around with a BandAid brand first aid kit for about an hour in WalMart last night...hahaha!!! Here is my end result...



 I bought a tackle box and filled it with simple things.  Snickers, packs of gum, tic tacs, highlighters, hand lotion, hand sanitizer, etc.  You could use just about anything.  I printed the front label on full sheet label paper and designed a gift tag in photoshop.  My husband said I probably needed to put some tylenol in there (my dd and nephew are going to be in the same class...so this teacher needs more than a survival kit really.....lots of prayers), but I don't think you are supposed to give drugs to your child's teacher!    I personally prefer chocolate over tylenol anyway!



No comments:

Post a Comment